We are not exactly sure about the red sky, the lunar looking rocks, or the fact that it looks like the chassis hit the ground, cracked the asphalt, and is now bouncing back into the air, but it is an eye catching backdrop to the naming and the three different versions of the chassis shown.
The box is stout as this wide side panel shows. On this side of the packaging, InWin used this space to display the specifications chart, exactly like the one addressed on the page before this.
To be blunt, it is possible that this side is supposed to be the front, but the only things that change is now there is a better view of the large chassis image in the middle, but the other color options have been removed.
This last side of the packaging starts off with the color option at the top, where we see ours should be black with red accents. There is then a list of nine features listed in text, and eight features listed at the bottom via the icons and short titles to what they mean.
While the box may have taken some bumps and shows some bruises, the inner packaging is what counts. Here we find dense open cell foam used at the top and bottom that also surrounds the side quite well. Inside of that is a fabric liner that can be used as a dust cover or travel bag, and all of it worked very well as our D-Frame Mini arrived to us perfect inside of it all.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [InWin D-Frame Mini Mini-ITX Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the D-Frame Mini]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit