Case Build and Finished Product
Putting in the standard test gear, we had no issues at all. There is still room above for a thin radiator, the front and floor are pretty much wide open for water cooling, and considering this is a mid-tower, we feel this is a great chassis for them to base many configurations from.
The PSU lined right up at the bottom and was easy to get screwed into place, and the same goes for the GPU as well. When it comes to the rear I/O shield, we did find ourselves struggling a fair bit to get it correctly lined up and locked into place, but we did eventually win that battle.
Using a Molex to power the front fans, we quickly tucked that away at the bottom, out of sight. The front I/O wiring drapes with a gentle curve to the grommets at the bottom, and left us plenty of clearance for the 8-pin and 24-pin leads we did run back here.
If you choose to go ODD-less, as we did, you get to keep all of that brushed aluminum on the front that the chassis offers out of the box, and we like that. Using it for storage as we did is a handy feature as well, and we did test a drive finding it did sit flush with this bezel.
Powering the system, we like the subtle change in appearance with the now white power icon illuminated on the power switch, although we missed the flicker of the HDD LED in this image, but that is the only thing that may distract the eye or annoy someone if they are picky about lighting.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM