Accessories and Documentation
From the front I/O, we find all of the wiring is black, and would hide well had they painted the interior. Here, we have the pair of front fan power leads at the left, and from the I/O, we see the HD Audio cable, the proprietary connection by it, and the native USB 3.0 connection lying across them.
We received four bags of hardware to use inside of the chassis. At the top left is a bag of motherboard and HDD screws, with the PSU screws in the bag to the right of it. At the bottom, we find a bag of standoffs, and to the right of it is a bag with screws for ODD and SSD installations.
The rest of what you get we have here. There are ten zip ties to manage wiring, and the rainbow ribbon cable is an adapter for non-Supermicro motherboards. The black clip at the left is to be used with the adapter and has the motherboard speaker next to it. At the bottom, we have optional grommets if you choose to knock out the tubing hole covers at the back.
The manual is very basic. On the inside, you are shown the parts list and what each one is used for, and there are very basic build instructions included. Again, since they are going to do the work, the manual is pretty much pointless anyways, but it will get you through the build.
Just in case we missed anything, or may have confused you in any ways, the manual does offer this exploded diagram to sum up where everything is and what access you do indeed have with the Gaming S5 chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's upcoming GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming spotted
- ARK on Xbox One X: renders at 1440p 30FPS or 1080p 60FPS
- Sources: Nintendo restricts review copies to curb leaks
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- Analysts forecast Capcom will miss net sales target
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz