Accessories and Documentation
From the front I/O, we find all of the wiring is black, and would hide well had they painted the interior. Here, we have the pair of front fan power leads at the left, and from the I/O, we see the HD Audio cable, the proprietary connection by it, and the native USB 3.0 connection lying across them.
We received four bags of hardware to use inside of the chassis. At the top left is a bag of motherboard and HDD screws, with the PSU screws in the bag to the right of it. At the bottom, we find a bag of standoffs, and to the right of it is a bag with screws for ODD and SSD installations.
The rest of what you get we have here. There are ten zip ties to manage wiring, and the rainbow ribbon cable is an adapter for non-Supermicro motherboards. The black clip at the left is to be used with the adapter and has the motherboard speaker next to it. At the bottom, we have optional grommets if you choose to knock out the tubing hole covers at the back.
The manual is very basic. On the inside, you are shown the parts list and what each one is used for, and there are very basic build instructions included. Again, since they are going to do the work, the manual is pretty much pointless anyways, but it will get you through the build.
Just in case we missed anything, or may have confused you in any ways, the manual does offer this exploded diagram to sum up where everything is and what access you do indeed have with the Gaming S5 chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zombie outfit/snapshot filters come to Super Mario Odyysey
- ZOTAC's new MEK ULTRA gaming rigs pack GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Blizzard to share 'some Diablo-related news at BlizzCon 2018
- Black Ops 4 weekend sales don't beat Black Ops 3
- Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer shows renegade thievery
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam