Lenovo has done quite a good job cramming some great features into the Yoga Tablet 2, considering its $269.99 price. We have the great IPS-based 10.1-inch 1920x1200 display, which looks quite nice, even when there's some light reflecting off of it.
The front-facing large-chamber stereo speakers are great, with Lenovo using Wolfson Master HiFi audio processing and Dolby surround sound for a great audio experience. I used the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 for YouTube, watching movies and a heap of music, where I was blown away with the audio quality.
One of the most unique things about Lenovo's Yoga Tablet 2 comes in the form of the battery cylinder which is on the side of the tablet, and a kickstand. This allows you to use the Yoga Tablet 2 in countless ways. There are some great features on the Yoga Tablet 2, most of which find themselves under the "Four Ways to Use Your Tablet", which you'll find below.
Four Ways to Use Your Tablet
One thing I loved about, and still love about my Yoga 2 Pro Ultrabook are the 'Four Ways' I can use it. On the Yoga Tablet 2, we have four modes in which you can use it; Hold, Tilt, Stand, and Hang. These modes are mostly self-explanatory.
The 'Hold' mode is the one that most are used to, as you will hold your Yoga Tablet 2 as you would any other tablet - in your hand. This is the most comfortable way to use it, but Lenovo aren't finished with 'modes' that you can use your new slate just yet.
'Stand' allows you to use the hinge as something to lean on, so you can use the Yoga Tablet 2 standing up to consume video or for music playback.
'Hang' mode uses the hole found in the hinge that lets you use the Yoga Tablet 2 in one of the most unique ways possible. This is going to be great for people who want to use the Yoga Tablet 2 in the kitchen or in the garage and have something to hook it up to.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specs, and Availability & Price]
- Page 2 [Key Features & Four Ways to Use Your Tablet]
- Page 3 [Build Quality & How It Feels]
- Page 4 [Display & Software]
- Page 5 [Performance, Camera, Battery Life & Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Camera Samples]
- Page 7 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ last beta goes live January 23
- Monster Hunter World devs have no plans for Nintendo Switch
- God of War confirmed release date and new story trailer
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- صيانة يونيفرسال سموحه 01112124913 - 0235682820 Univarsal
- صيانة الكتروستار سموحه 01112124913 - 0235682820 Electrostar
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top