Bapco MobileMark 2012 1.5
Version and / or Patch Used: 2012 1.5
MobileMark 2012 1.5 is an application-based benchmark that reflects usage patterns of business users in the areas of office productivity, media creation and media consumption. Unlike benchmarks that only measure battery life, MobileMark 2012 measures battery life and performance simultaneously, showing how well a system design addresses the inherent tradeoffs between performance and power management.
The Patriot Ignite 480GB delivered 533 minutes in our notebook battery life test. This model doesn't have all of the power saving features enabled, but hopefully Patriot can enable them with a firmware update when available.
Power Limited Performance
Notebooks reduce power while on battery and also slow system busses along with processor, DRAM and DMI link speeds. In this reduced power state we can measure total system performance. In some cases the system performance drops off sharply because the SSDs don't like operating at lower link speeds. The Patriot Ignite doesn't have this issue.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Patriot Ignite 480GB SSD]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Initial Performance]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Mixed Read / Write Workloads]
- Page 7 [PCMark 8 Consistency Test]
- Page 8 [PCMark 8 Consistency Test - Continued]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Notebook Power Testing]
- Page 10 [Final Thoughts]