HD Tune Pro - Sequential Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 5.50
The Patriot Ignite 480GB reads 64KB sequential data at a lowest average speed of the drives on the chart. Both the S8 and new S10 products we've tested previously never had an issue with sequential data. Looking back at the sequential read tests on the previous page, we see the 64KB block reads are quite a bit lower than the 128KB reads.
The sequential write performance with 64KB blocks are very high, one of the highest results on the chart today.
HD Tach - Sequential Write Performance after Random Writes
Version and / or Patch Used: 22.214.171.124
After a number of sequential and random writes to the Ignite 480GB, we tested the drive with HD Tune Pro with 128KB data. Here we see the average sequential read speed is well shy of the write speed. The write performance only dropped to a very low level in one instance. The write performance did drop to moderate levels in several other instances, though.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Patriot Ignite 480GB SSD]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Initial Performance]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Mixed Read / Write Workloads]
- Page 7 [PCMark 8 Consistency Test]
- Page 8 [PCMark 8 Consistency Test - Continued]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Notebook Power Testing]
- Page 10 [Final Thoughts]