Desktop Test System
Lenovo T440 - Notebook Power Testing with DEVSLP and Windows 8.1 Pro
Nearly all of the performance tests run on the desktop system but we use a Lenovo T440 to run the power tests. The T440 is the latest addition to our client SSD test lab and allows us to test the notebook battery life offered by an SSD with advanced features like DEVSLP enabled.
Initial Performance Evaluation - 4-Corner and then Some Tests
Sequential 80% Read 20% Write
Random 80% Read 20% Write
The Phison S10 controller exhibits very good sequential performance, but the random write performance with incompressible data is lower than we expected to find with the Ignite. The S10 controller reads compressible and incompressible data at different rates. In this test, we use full random data so the S10 compressible advantage is disabled. The mixed workload sequential test shows decent performance, but the random mixed workload test leaves a lot to be desired.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Twitter could also ruin cryptocurrency ad party with bans
- Half-Life 2 teased in Unreal Engine 4, looks INCREDIBLE
- ASUS ROG X470 Crosshair Hero VII smiles for the camera
- World War Z game will feature 1000+ zombie hordes
- COD: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered teased, could launch soon
- 30 Pieces Galaxy S9+ 256GB Site www . BizFests . com $14,610
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit