Desktop Test System
Lenovo T440 - Notebook Power Testing with DEVSLP and Windows 8.1 Pro
Nearly all of the performance tests run on the desktop system but we use a Lenovo T440 to run the power tests. The T440 is the latest addition to our client SSD test lab and allows us to test the notebook battery life offered by an SSD with advanced features like DEVSLP enabled.
Initial Performance Evaluation - 4-Corner and then Some Tests
Sequential 80% Read 20% Write
Random 80% Read 20% Write
The Phison S10 controller exhibits very good sequential performance, but the random write performance with incompressible data is lower than we expected to find with the Ignite. The S10 controller reads compressible and incompressible data at different rates. In this test, we use full random data so the S10 compressible advantage is disabled. The mixed workload sequential test shows decent performance, but the random mixed workload test leaves a lot to be desired.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overkill's The Walking Dead will be 'immersive and engaging'
- Eidos Montreal shifts towards online games
- AMD's next-gen 'Super Secret' Navi GPU teased
- Fallout developers won't use micro-transactions in new game
- Self-driving cars expected to create a $7 trillion industry
- IN WIN AURORA Addressable RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN POLARIS Silent RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN 101 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- old version of bios for asrock z77 extreme 3
- SAPPHIRE Radeon RX Vega 64 NITRO Review: 3 x 8-pin PCIe?!
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series