Patriot Ignite 480GB SSD
Here we get our first look at the Ignite 480GB SSD. The case is a standard Phison design with a Patriot label front and back.
The label on the back shows the capacity size, model number and serial number.
Inside we found a Phison three fourths size PCB with the Phison S10 controller in the middle.
There are eight NAND flash packages on the PCB, four on each side.
Phison's new PS3110 is also known as the S10 and features a quad-core design.
The 480GB Ignite we're testing today has 512MB of DRAM. The 960GB model has 1024MB of DRAM. This RAM is used to cache page table data.
Patriot used third-party packaged Micron 16nm MLC flash in the Ignite SSDs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction & Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 2 [Patriot Ignite 480GB SSD]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Initial Performance]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Mixed Read / Write Workloads]
- Page 7 [PCMark 8 Consistency Test]
- Page 8 [PCMark 8 Consistency Test - Continued]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Notebook Power Testing]
- Page 10 [Final Thoughts]