System IO Benchmarks
Sadly, our M.2 drive is too long to fit into the allotted space on the motherboard.
Diskbench USB 3.0:
ixChariot Network Throughput:
I/O and Network testing show that the X99 Micro doesn't sacrifice any performance even though it is in the Micro-ATX form factor. It should handle all the I/O and provide good performance without issue.
Audio RMAA 5.5:
I disabled all audio features, set the correct bitrates, and then tested the audio with a loopback test.
There are five ratings for the audio: 1. Problems, 2. Okay, 3. Acceptable, 4. Very good, 5. Excellent
Judging by ear, the sound is very good.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:33 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and the X99 Micro]
- Page 3 [X99 Micro Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [Test Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]