The box has a simple design, but the lettering is quite flashy. There aren't too many specifications on the box since the model has a different configuration in each region; however, this model has a M.2 wireless module, NFC, and room for a 2.5 inch SATA drive.
The BXi7H-5500 and the accessories are all packaged so that everything is protected from the elements.
The provided accessories include a VESA mounting bracket with screws, an AC/DC PSU and cable, a NFC tag, and a driver DVD.
The top of the unit sports the tiny NFC logo and a single power button. The bottom has screw holes for the VESA mount and four rubber feet to secure the BRIX on a table.
The front has two USB SuperSpeed (5Gbps) ports and a headphone/microphone jack. The back features the following ports: Kensington lock, PSU power, HDMI, DisplayPort, RJ-45 LAN, and two USB 3.0 ports.
The sides just have vents for airflow.
Removing the top is simple, and requires only a standard Phillips-head screwdriver.
Installing the memory and mSATA drive is also simple; you can add a dedicated 2.5 inch drive as well, which is one of the main selling points of this model.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit