Lightweight and sturdy: You have probably come to expect this with most earphones, however, the cloth cable adds an extra depth to the sturdy nature.
Comfort for all sizes: The three different rubber ear grommets ensure everyone can have a go.
The price: It's just $2-$3 AU, seriously! How can you go wrong?
Comfort and sound that will blow you away for the price: Being certainly more comfortable than my Samsung Galaxy S4 stock earphones, it sounds better too.
Lack of mid and high-range: You should come to expect this for something that costs $2, however, those that are lovers of sound should certainly look elsewhere.
Availability: Searching around the internet for the company 'Jenkins' doesn't bring back many results. It's likely this product is an OEM offshoot of Officeworks. Warranty could be an issue, however, for the price, it's not a deal breaker.
For $3 AUD, this product certainly blew me away and matched closely with market offerings as much as 20 times the retail pricing. The major drawback here is no microphone included, however, those who take and make phone calls are lessening as time goes on and the age of instant messaging emerges.
If you're a real sound enthusiast, I suggest you look elsewhere, otherwise, for those who want an easily-disposed-of and acceptable sounding offering, look no further.
Product Summary Breakdown
|Performance (audio quality)||65%|
|Quality including Design and Build||90%|
|Bundle and Packaging||90%|
|Value for Money||99%|
|Overall TweakTown Rating||86%|
The Bottom Line: For a general retail price of around $3 AUD, these earphones offer better sound quality and comfort than my Stock Samsung Galaxy S4 earphones. For the price, it's basically impossible to go wrong.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [A Closer Look & Listening Experience]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit