Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
The packaging for the Lumenata Pro is simple. The front is mainly black, and the red logo and white naming pops off the panel. There is a view of the mouse here as well, although it is very dimly lit.
After working a Velcro pad lose, the front panel swung open. Behind the panel you get a look at what you will find in the software included on the disc in the box. To the right we find the mouse under plastic, but again, things are dark and mysterious without a great view of the mouse.
In three languages, Sentey explains that the game is now in your hands. This backs up Sentey's claim that owning the Lumenata Pro will raise your game to pro level.
The packaging is a bit brighter at the back where we see four images of the Lumenata Pro with various buttons and features pointed out. For each number there is a corresponding point at the bottom that explains what they are trying to show in the images.
This side also covers a few features. At the top, Sentey points out the MAXDPI of the ADNS9800 chipset, covers the four-way movement of the scroll wheel, and finishes off with an explanation of the nine programmable buttons.
Inside of the box we find a layer of cardboard that has what appears to be circuitry printed on it. The sides are bent to add a bit of structure to the box in case it gets crushed, and the plastic cap ensures the mouse does not move or get damaged in transit. Our Lumenata Pro appears to be in perfect shape.
There is a user manual that comes along with this mouse, and apart from explaining how to connect the mouse and to use the disc to install the drivers, it also shows how this mouse is laid out. If you do not use an ODD anymore, the driver can also be found online.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook stock drops $50 billion in two days, biggest ever
- GeForce 391.24 WHQL drivers: Game Ready for Sea of Thieves
- The Matrix launches on 4K Blu-ray on May 22
- GIGABYTE releases RX 580 Gaming Box, portable mining box!!
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit