Accessories and Documentation
When you open the box you will find a thick, plastic, zip-lock envelope containing the hardware and paperwork on top of the chassis. Inside of the envelope you will find bags that separate the hardware, and each bag has a sticker that lists the contents of the bag. The only thing they do not address here is that there is also a socket to drive in the standoffs.
We are pretty certain that the bag on the left is indeed a set of eight fan screws. However, our knowledge is really tested as we try to figure out how to install storage and optical drives with these sweet washer-type screws InWin supplied.
The last bits of hardware include this set of four zip-ties to manage wiring, and a pair of PSU support pads for those who opt to use longer power supplies in this chassis.
This manual comes as a large piece of folded paper. The manual contains a parts list, an explanation of the structure with an exploded diagram, the specifications, and information about warranty coverage. The rest of the manual uses illustrations to guide you through the build, shows the wiring diagrams, and even shows where all of the optional fans can go. The opposite side of the sheet is different; the first bit about the chassis and specs repeats in many languages there.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [InWin Gaming Black 707 Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Gaming Black 707]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit