The packaging is simple; the box is composed of plain brown cardboard, and features the company name at the top, and a large 707 at the bottom. To the right is a racing stripe that eludes to the design of the chassis, and there is a notation that the 707 is a full-tower chassis. Also, don't mind the hole where it appears someone tried to pry this box open with a crowbar.
The thinner panel on the left side shows the InWin logo and tag line at the top. Under the handle and the 707 is a list of six features found in both versions of the chassis; the Gaming Black version does not offer sound damping material.
It's possible that this side is supposed to be the front. Either way, we are given the same information we saw on the opposing side of the box, but this time the racing stripe and company name are at the bottom, under the 707.
The last panel offers a red logo, right before the notation that the black and red version is inside of the box. The lower part of the panel offers a full specifications chart, and even notes the differences between the two versions.
Even with well-rounded corners, a rock stuck in one of the side panels, and that large injury to the front of the box, everything inside of the box arrived in perfect condition. The reason everything arrived intact has a lot to do with the plastic liner keeping the paint from scuffing during drops, but the dense foam caps used at both ends took all of the hits and allowed our 707 to arrive ready, willing, and able for this review.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [InWin Gaming Black 707 Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Gaming Black 707]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- CD Projekt RED opens new studio to work on Cyberpunk 2077
- Tencent to publish Ubisoft's biggest games in China
- Vivendi cancels Ubisoft takeover, to sell all company shares
- Bizarre horror game Agony delayed
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit