Version and / or Patch Used: 3.4.0
Developer Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com
Product Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com/products/3dmark03/
3DMark03 is the latest version of the highly favored 3DMark series. By combining full DirectX9.0 support with completely new tests and graphics, 3DMark03 continues the legacy of being industry standard benchmark.
Please Note: Due to recent events with the 3DMark03 series, we are adding results purely for those who are still in favor of 3DMark03. These results should not be taken too seriously and are only added for interest sakes.
Under 3DMark03 the results are a little closer between the 9800 PE and 9600 XT but the 9800 PE is still able to stay in front. The 9800 XT is just about 60% quicker than the 9800 PE but you have to pay for this performance increase.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 1 [Introduction]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 2 [In The Box]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 3 [The Card and Overclocking]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and 3DMark2001 SE]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 6 [Benchmarks - AquaMark 3]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2004]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 11 [Benchmarks - High Quality]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Overclocking]
- 9800 Platinum Edition - Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Nintendo Switch adds another 18 new games in a week
- Paladins remove their loot box system after community uproar
- New Battlefield title will be available at EA PLAY 2018
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Trilogy coming to Nintendo Switch
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit