Accessories and Documentation
Here we have laid out part of the Intel mounting kit. There are the four LGA2011 studs at the left, four black standoffs to go under the brackets at the bottom, and the four thumbscrews secure it all into place.
For those of you using LGA115X sockets, you will be using this back plate with the studs mounted to it. This back plate is isolated with white washers at the end of each stud. Simply slide this in with the holes in the plate matching the back of the socket, and use the gear above to prepare for the cooler.
No matter what socket you plan to install this cooler on for AMD installations, you will need the stock back plate from the motherboard. In this instance, you drive the screws through the brackets, through the white standoffs, and screw them into your back plate.
The low-noise adapter, a tube of NT-H1, and the ninety-degree Phillip's head screw driver are also included with this cooler. Noctua also sends along an extra set of fan clips, a metal Noctua case badge, and easy-to-follow instructions that are broken down into each socket type to ease any potential confusion.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Noctua NH-U9S CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz