The NH-U9S comes in a white and brown box with the "95mm U-type Tower Cooler" classification at the top. The silver sticker to the right says this cooler has better compatibility, and the largest section at the bottom offers a look at the cooler through the fan. The larger section also supplies a space for a list of eight features of the NH-U9S.
The right side of the box offers potential buyers a full list of specifications in the large brown section to the left. At the right-hand side we find the cooler naming, and at the bottom we see two small renderings with dimensions listed on them.
On the back of the box, the larger brown panel offers a statement regarding what went into this design, and what to expect from the NH-U9S. This information is repeated in various languages to cover the majority of Noctua's international markets.
Rather than listing text explanations of the features as we saw on the front of the box, the left side of this box shows the features in a more in-depth fashion. Not only do we see iconography for the features, but there are also detailed descriptions of each feature.
After opening the top of the box, we first find the hardware box, which is covering the box that contains the cooler. We like that the box is plainly marked with what should be inside of it, so you don't have to search for the paperwork to confirm its contents.
While protecting the hardware is important, we also see that Noctua double boxes the cooler. What you see here slides out of the box after the hardware is removed, and the cooler is protected inside, free of any damages. Even with evidence of rough handling on the external packaging, our NH-U9S arrived in superb condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Noctua NH-U9S CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- Hollow Knight 'Gods & Glory' DLC arrives August 23rd
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit