The NH-U9S comes in a white and brown box with the "95mm U-type Tower Cooler" classification at the top. The silver sticker to the right says this cooler has better compatibility, and the largest section at the bottom offers a look at the cooler through the fan. The larger section also supplies a space for a list of eight features of the NH-U9S.
The right side of the box offers potential buyers a full list of specifications in the large brown section to the left. At the right-hand side we find the cooler naming, and at the bottom we see two small renderings with dimensions listed on them.
On the back of the box, the larger brown panel offers a statement regarding what went into this design, and what to expect from the NH-U9S. This information is repeated in various languages to cover the majority of Noctua's international markets.
Rather than listing text explanations of the features as we saw on the front of the box, the left side of this box shows the features in a more in-depth fashion. Not only do we see iconography for the features, but there are also detailed descriptions of each feature.
After opening the top of the box, we first find the hardware box, which is covering the box that contains the cooler. We like that the box is plainly marked with what should be inside of it, so you don't have to search for the paperwork to confirm its contents.
While protecting the hardware is important, we also see that Noctua double boxes the cooler. What you see here slides out of the box after the hardware is removed, and the cooler is protected inside, free of any damages. Even with evidence of rough handling on the external packaging, our NH-U9S arrived in superb condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Noctua NH-U9S CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new MEK ULTRA gaming rigs pack GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Blizzard to share 'some Diablo-related news at BlizzCon 2018
- Black Ops 4 weekend sales don't beat Black Ops 3
- Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer shows renegade thievery
- ZeniMax Online making new MMORPG
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam