Sturdy and water resistant: You'll have no issue dropping it a few times, taking it through the sea spray on your boat or into the shower.
Sound projection: Providing a crazily large reach as similar to the Braven BRV-X in outdoor mode, this smaller 'hockey puck' product packs a massive punch.
Sound quality even when at full speed ahead: Even when jacked up to 100%, this speaker will provide you with clarity in its sound as seen at 20%. The speakers won't distort and the product won't jump all over the table.
Soft and seemingly-unresponsive buttons: The buttons are a little mushy, if they could have a firmer click and feel in the future this speaker could almost reach a 100% rating.
Lack of clarity: An issue that plagues every speaker, if you're an audiophile fan of classical music, you really need some headphones instead.
This speaker is extremely sturdy, loud, water resistant, and cheap. I don't think there's anything else to say to be honest. If you're in the market to purchase yourself a Bluetooth speaker offering, I'd find it extremely hard to recommend anything else at this stage.
Around this price range there is nothing even close in comparison. The only reason I could see for those wanting another product would either be the fact that they want a smaller device, or they wish to connect two speakers at one time. Otherwise, go and get yours right now! And don't worry, they don't all come in pink. We think the black model black looks the best, but that's up to you and your tastes.
PRICING: You can find the Braven Mira Portable Wireless Speaker for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The Braven Mira Portable Wireless Speaker retails for $54.07 at Amazon.
Product Summary Breakdown
|Performance (audio quality)||99%|
|Quality including Design and Build||95%|
|Bundle and Packaging||90%|
|Value for Money||99%|
|Overall TweakTown Rating||96%|
The Bottom Line: Braven's Mira portable speaker is extremely sturdy, loud, waterproof, and cheap. I don't think there's anything else to say to be honest.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [A Closer Look and Listening Experience]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- TSMC expecting Q4 2018 growth from next-gen GPUs from NVIDIA
- Borderlands 3 may still be a ways off
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit