Here's where we'll take a detailed look around the GALAX GeForce GTX 960 EXOC, which is a really great looking card. It mixes a plain look with a great cooler and I guess you could call it military theme on the cooler.
The front of the GALAX GeForce GTX 960 EXOC, where we can see GALAX's dual-fan cooler.
On the back, we have a back plate that will keep the card cool, with a warning in the top right that it can get hot.
A closer look at the 'Caution Hot Surface' sticker that warns you to keep your hands off of the back plate, as it does get extremely hot after long gaming sessions.
We talked about this before, but this is one of the downsides of the GALAX GeForce GTX 960 EXOC - its display output configuration. We have one DP 1.2 port, one HDMI port, and DVI-D and DVI-I connections. I do wish GALAX stood next to the reference design, with 3 x DP ports and an HDMI port.
Here we have the single 8-pin PCIe power connection.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit