Packaging & Box Contents
GALAX has a unique looking box on its hands with the GTX 960 EXOC - with the EXOC standing for 'Extreme Overclocking'. We'll talk about that later in the review. For now, we have the front of the box above.
There's not much on the back of the box, apart from the usual rundown on NVIDIA's Maxwell architecture. In the bottom left, we have a 'What is Included' section that shows you what you'll get in the box.
We have a continuation of the front of the box for the top, and on the bottom there's some more information on the card, its features, minimum system requirements and more.
Inside of the packaging, we have another box that keeps the card and its contents safe.
Inside of the box, we have a User Manual, CD and brochure. There's also a DVI to D-sub converter, and a PCIe to Molex adapter.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Edward Snowden: NSA tracks ALL Bitcoin users private info
- PowerColor Radeon RX Vega Red Dragon: triple-fan custom card
- Qualcomm Snapdragon-powered notebooks: EPIC battery life
- PlayStation and Xbox cross-play is inevitable, says Epic
- Witcher series passes 33 million cumulative sales
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit