Corsair doesn't have anything special going on with their packaging. The front of the box gives us a glimpse of the unit, while covering a few of the important such as wattage, warranty, and efficiency.
The left half of the back shows a few charts that indicate efficiency and noise levels. Note the unit is noiseless until about 40% output.
The other half gives some information about the Corsair Link software and the I/O specifications.
This end presents us with the number of connectors and length of them.
A few more bullet points in numerous languages are on the other side. Corsair states that hand selected components are used but I would find that to be quite the stretch considering these come from mass production.
Inside the Box
Everything is safe and sound on the inside. There is plenty of padding all around for the power supply. The box provides more than ample protection for the rest of the unit.
The top of the power supply houses the I/O specification label. We can also see the texturized black finish on the unit.
The HX1000i logo can be found on both sides of the unit with the opposite side being inverted for installation in either the top or bottom of a case.
Spinning around to the front, we find the modular connections for the unit. All of the connections are clearly labeled. There are two connections for the Corsair Link software and you can use either one. There is also a fan test button to check fan functionality.
There is a heavy duty on/off rocker switch with AC input on the back of the unit. Ventilation is provided via the honeycomb mesh grill. There is also an informational sticker here that informs you of the silent operation of the unit and to not be alarmed when the fan does not spin upon powering on.
The bottom shows off the white fan that Corsair uses to provide the active cooling to the unit, along with the wire grill covering it.
Also included with the unit are the mounting screws, cable ties, a case badge, and AC input cable.
All cables are of the ribbon type and all are black in color.
Rounding out the contents of the box are the paper materials. These include a user manual, safety manual, and warranty guide.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam