I'm going on an adventure!
To cut a long story short, the best consumer for this product would be someone who either:
- Always carries a backpack, or
- Has a handbag
The shape is quite long and awkward, meaning that slim or skinny jean wearers will have some issues, becoming quite apparent to me in a short time that a backpack or handbag would be a much better place to store such a device - or even permanently in your car will do too.
Although the 1A output is a little lacklustre, it had no issues keeping my phone running with GPS and an internet connection for quite some time - allowing me to navigate effectively and fulfil my tasks.
There is an issue to be said however with the size and shape yet again. It's quite hard to hold your phone and this device in the same hand, once again negating quite a lot of its portability claims and dismissing the product to the handbag-category once more.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series