Let's dig deeper
Once again, the aluminum wins out. It feels very nice in your hand and really helps tie in a modernistic feel with the device. This is coupled with the massive button located at the end, used for turning on and off the LED flash light, along with the power indicators.
The button is something that is often overlooked by most companies, whom provide you with a tiny and hard to press button that often requires you to turn on a light or fiddle around for a while before activating any features.
The included flash light is certainly bright enough to illuminate anything you wish to do. It lights up my room as well as the torch on my Samsung Galaxy S4, alongside being a single-LED, so it will drain barely any of your precious power.
The shape is a little concerning as is the weight. Coming in at 170g and cylindrical in shape, the battery pack itself feels almost like two D-Cell batteries stacked on top of each other. Comparing this to other products, the Justin 2000 mAh power bank feels around 50% of the weight in your hand.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- GIGABYTE's upcoming GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming spotted
- ARK on Xbox One X: renders at 1440p 30FPS or 1080p 60FPS
- Sources: Nintendo restricts review copies to curb leaks
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz