At a rave
I took this charger on my trip to go and watch Nosiecontrollers perform live as part of an Australian tour. As mentioned previously, the battery pack covering was simply not large enough to fit in my driver's license, bank card and small amount of cash - meaning, I threw it in my string backpack and wandered off to the event.
By around 3am my phone was hurting - this was thanks to poor signal within the club, various Facebook Messenger updates from late-arriving friends and Snapchats flying left, right and centre. I found it extremely easy to use this charger whilst operating my phone normally, as it sits very nicely behind my Samsung Galaxy S4 held all-in-one hand. Obviously, I wouldn't use the charger mid-dance, however, when sitting in the cool nightly breeze, I was able to use the charger without any issue.
Small gathering of friends
The second test was at a small house-party that happened on Australia day.
Once again, I was able to keep the charger plugged in for the majority of my experience - as we were sitting down playing Cards Against Humanity. This time I kept the charger plugged in for extended periods of time, whilst operating my phone as per normal use, thanks to the free-flowing BBQ food and beverages meaning that I didn't have to rise out of my comfy chair.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM