Let's dig deeper
The included pouch is big enough to fit in two or three cards of choice, meaning you can pack away an ID, credit and debit card when travelling or spending a night away from home. However, the issue comes when you're trying to include the cable into the mix. It seems that only the cable and one card could be used at a time.
The obvious solution to this issue is to carry the whole device alongside your normal wallet, however, I feel that it removes a lot of the appeal for this product in the first place. It would be awesome if they could include different cover options with the product, either packaged in the same box, as different inclusions when purchasing or as a bonus-purchase option at a later date.
As mentioned before, if you've got an Apple product, you're going to have a bad time - seeing either third-party cables needing to be utilized, or a wide string of cables, adapters and cables again to connect from this device to your Apple device of choice. In the end, this removes the whole 'clean and simple' aspect completely.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard