Let's dig deeper
The included pouch is big enough to fit in two or three cards of choice, meaning you can pack away an ID, credit and debit card when travelling or spending a night away from home. However, the issue comes when you're trying to include the cable into the mix. It seems that only the cable and one card could be used at a time.
The obvious solution to this issue is to carry the whole device alongside your normal wallet, however, I feel that it removes a lot of the appeal for this product in the first place. It would be awesome if they could include different cover options with the product, either packaged in the same box, as different inclusions when purchasing or as a bonus-purchase option at a later date.
As mentioned before, if you've got an Apple product, you're going to have a bad time - seeing either third-party cables needing to be utilized, or a wide string of cables, adapters and cables again to connect from this device to your Apple device of choice. In the end, this removes the whole 'clean and simple' aspect completely.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit