Let's dig deeper
The included pouch is big enough to fit in two or three cards of choice, meaning you can pack away an ID, credit and debit card when travelling or spending a night away from home. However, the issue comes when you're trying to include the cable into the mix. It seems that only the cable and one card could be used at a time.
The obvious solution to this issue is to carry the whole device alongside your normal wallet, however, I feel that it removes a lot of the appeal for this product in the first place. It would be awesome if they could include different cover options with the product, either packaged in the same box, as different inclusions when purchasing or as a bonus-purchase option at a later date.
As mentioned before, if you've got an Apple product, you're going to have a bad time - seeing either third-party cables needing to be utilized, or a wide string of cables, adapters and cables again to connect from this device to your Apple device of choice. In the end, this removes the whole 'clean and simple' aspect completely.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard