Sentey Shield GS-6090 Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the chassis has a lot of mesh running down the bay covers and into the knot-like design of shapes, angles, and different textures in the plastic. This is not exactly our style, but there are people out there that can appreciate this.
The front of the chassis offers a single USB 3.0 port, and a single USB 2.0 port next to the 3.5mm HD audio jacks. The placement of these ports makes connectivity easily accessible. Off to the right is a display connected to a thermal probe that allows you to keep tabs on whatever you install the probe on.
The top of the chassis is a mix of solid plastic sections and mesh inserts shaped to mimic what we saw on the front. We also see the second control panel at the front, off to the right aside.
This I/O panel is where the power and reset buttons are found; both buttons are surrounded with a LED ring. At the far right, we see the two-position fan control switch, and a pair of USB 2.0 ports behind it.
The left side of the Shield offers a bulging side panel that has a square shape and styling additions around that edge. At the right and top there is venting and triple dents. This version of the Shield offers a large amber window to provide a view of the inside.
In the back, we find the rear I/O area with a 120mm fan at the top. We also find a pair of grommets above the seven expansion slots and venting, leaving the PSU to be installed at the bottom.
The right side of the Shield offers a design that is a mirror image of the inner left side, except it does not have a window. Since there is not much room behind the motherboard tray, this does add enough space to allow for some wire management.
Under the chassis, we find chunky plastic feet at the corners, a dust filter under the PSU, and what appear to be holes to mount a 3.5" drive to the floor inside of the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Sentey Shield GS-6090 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Shield GS-6090]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- Serexin: https://www.ketotoneworld.com/serexin-reviews/
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases