Sentey ships the Shield GS-6090 in this high-end shiny packaging that features a lot of blue. Down the left side is a list of eight things that may inspire you to purchase this chassis, while at the right there is an image of the chassis inside of the box.
Rather than using specifications charts on the side of the packaging, Sentey has chosen to write the specifications out in paragraph form, so you really need to hunt if you are looking for something specific.
On the back of the box, we find two more images of the chassis with features highlighted on them. Near the bottom, we also see images of four "hot features" in this design.
Under the naming and the image of the chassis, this panel repeats some of the features. Here we see the chassis is a mid-tower, it is black, and there is an option for a PSU inside. We also see information on motherboard compatibility, and the size of this chassis.
Inside of the box, we find the chassis has an external layer of plastic on the side window, and the entire chassis is also wrapped in a plastic liner; both plastic liners reduce the potential for scratches. To absorb hard knocks like the one evident on the box, Sentey used thin Styrofoam caps to secure the chassis. These caps are effective, and in our instance, the chassis arrived in much better shape than the box leads us to believe it would be.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Sentey Shield GS-6090 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Shield GS-6090]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard