Sentey ships the Shield GS-6090 in this high-end shiny packaging that features a lot of blue. Down the left side is a list of eight things that may inspire you to purchase this chassis, while at the right there is an image of the chassis inside of the box.
Rather than using specifications charts on the side of the packaging, Sentey has chosen to write the specifications out in paragraph form, so you really need to hunt if you are looking for something specific.
On the back of the box, we find two more images of the chassis with features highlighted on them. Near the bottom, we also see images of four "hot features" in this design.
Under the naming and the image of the chassis, this panel repeats some of the features. Here we see the chassis is a mid-tower, it is black, and there is an option for a PSU inside. We also see information on motherboard compatibility, and the size of this chassis.
Inside of the box, we find the chassis has an external layer of plastic on the side window, and the entire chassis is also wrapped in a plastic liner; both plastic liners reduce the potential for scratches. To absorb hard knocks like the one evident on the box, Sentey used thin Styrofoam caps to secure the chassis. These caps are effective, and in our instance, the chassis arrived in much better shape than the box leads us to believe it would be.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Sentey Shield GS-6090 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Shield GS-6090]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions