Tt eSPORTS Black V2 Laser Gaming Mouse
On the left side of the Black V2, we can see the textured surface, and the bright red side buttons, but it is a bit difficult to see the honeycomb shaping used for the thumb grip at the front.
From this angle, the shape of the mouse tells us this is definitely a right hand only design. The entire mouse leans to the right above the battle dragon logo, and while the left is kept close and clean, the right extends, and offers a rest for your pinky.
The textured surface finds its way to the right side of the Black V2 as well, but this time we see a large indented area designed to provide a ledge at the top for easy lifting, and a lower ledge to prevent your pinky finger from dragging along with the mouse.
At the front of the Black V2, we see the main buttons are contoured like the right side, but this time the contour keeps your fingers centered on the device, and helps prevent them from slipping off the side. The shiny bottom section comes up much higher in the front, and it stops at the same level as the grommet for the USB cable.
At the top, down the center of the Black V2, we find a clear scroll wheel with a rubber band wrapped around it to ensure selections are easily made. Behind the scroll wheel is a pair of red buttons that are set by default to swap profiles; the closest button cycles through the four DPI selections.
Beneath the Black V2, we find four PTFE feet used to offer smooth, drag-free motion. Tt eSPORTS even put a red ring around the eye of the laser sensor, just under the model and serial number.
There is a removable cover between the large feet under the heel of the mouse. Under that cover, we find five, 4.5 gram weights that can be left in place, or removed to customize the weight of the mouse to suit your preferences.
We have been fans of braided cables for a while now, and Tt eSPORTS went for the trifecta in this cable; they braided the cable, provided a tie strap to make travel more convenient, and made the connection easily distinguishable, so it is easy to find in the rear I/O. The gold plating is also a nice touch.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit