Case Build and Finished Product
We did opt to leave the HDD rack out to allow us to use a longer PSU, and we found plenty of room in the chassis to fit our build. The only concession we had to make was to use the CPU cooler with a pull fan, as the memory would make the fan too high to fit with the panel in place.
The dust shield snapped right into place, the video card aligned without us having to force the chassis inward, and the PSU lines right up for the screws that lock it into position.
Wiring had to be kept simple, and using any more than the front I/O wiring is asking a lot from the standard PSU leads. This is also not how you are supposed to install the SSD, but the motherboard and its connections blocked our access to the standard cabling orientation.
With everything packed up and ready for testing, the only thing we have to complain about is that the textured front bezel is slightly rough, and you can see that we left some DNA on the bezel and the venting slits handling it.
Once the system is powered up, there is a slight audible hum coming from the 120mm fan. Other than that, the only way to know be certain it is running is to look for the blue LED at the top. There is also an occasional flicker of red that we missed in these images.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Xigmatek Spirit M Mini-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Spirit M]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam