Case Build and Finished Product
We did opt to leave the HDD rack out to allow us to use a longer PSU, and we found plenty of room in the chassis to fit our build. The only concession we had to make was to use the CPU cooler with a pull fan, as the memory would make the fan too high to fit with the panel in place.
The dust shield snapped right into place, the video card aligned without us having to force the chassis inward, and the PSU lines right up for the screws that lock it into position.
Wiring had to be kept simple, and using any more than the front I/O wiring is asking a lot from the standard PSU leads. This is also not how you are supposed to install the SSD, but the motherboard and its connections blocked our access to the standard cabling orientation.
With everything packed up and ready for testing, the only thing we have to complain about is that the textured front bezel is slightly rough, and you can see that we left some DNA on the bezel and the venting slits handling it.
Once the system is powered up, there is a slight audible hum coming from the 120mm fan. Other than that, the only way to know be certain it is running is to look for the blue LED at the top. There is also an occasional flicker of red that we missed in these images.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Xigmatek Spirit M Mini-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Spirit M]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- PUBG's 'Event Mode' will have rotating game types and modes
- Custom Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons will come with a D-pad
- Nintendo debut eShop sale in North America and Europe
- Dying in Sea of Thieves will soon cost you in-game gold
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit