Packaging & Box Contents
MSI has always had good looking boxes, with the GeForce GTX 960 GAMING 2G OC Edition continuing this effort. On the front, we have the list of NVIDIA technologies that the Maxwell-powered GPU can handle, as well as a tease of the TwinFrozr V cooler inside.
On the back, we're introduced to the new Torx fan, SuperSU PIPE and Zero Frozr cooling technologies. MSI also provide a nice gaming app that we're going to talk about later on in the review.
There's not much happening on the sides of the box.
Inside of the box, we have a separate box with all of the goodies inside.
Inside of the box, we have a pamphlet with MSI's other GAMING series products, a Quick User's guide, installation CD and a DVI to D-sub converter.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ghostbusters 3 set for Summer 2020, teaser trailer released
- EA cancelled new Star Wars game to work on smaller project
- Far Cry New Dawn official PC requirements released
- 2K and NBA to smooth over $1b rights extension deal
- Death Stranding demo leaves Guerrilla Games 'so impressed'
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!