I've been using MSI's Afterburner as my overclocking tool for as long as I can remember, with a great overlay that displays various temperatures, clock speeds, VRAM usage and more across your games. So when my first MSI video card arrived for review, I was keen to see what MSI had waiting for me on the software side of things. As you install the software, it will show you various screenshots on what it can do for you.
MSI calls it their "Gaming App" which has some great features such as the MSI Scenamax technology, which changes the color profile on your screen so that it's better for your eyes depending on the task at hand.
MSI's Gaming App can also overclock your GeForce GTX 960 GAMING 2G OC Edition card, with three profiles that we talked about before: OC Mode, Gaming Mode and Silent Mode. The application also allows you to play around with the LED on the video card, which is a nice touch.
Here we can see what the software can do for us, in its various modes for the screen contrast.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Packaging & Box Contents]
- Page 3 [Detailed Look]
- Page 4 [Card Specifications & Cooling Setup]
- Page 5 [Testing Method & Test System Configuration]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic (3DMark and Heaven)]
- Page 7 [Game Benchmarks (1080p)]
- Page 8 [Game Benchmarks (1440p)]
- Page 9 [Performance - 4K]
- Page 10 [Performance Summary]
- Page 11 [Overclocking]
- Page 12 [Power Consumption and Sound Testing]
- Page 13 [Software]
- Page 14 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]