Accessories and Documentation
After opening the AMD side of the box and extracting the hardware, we found there was more than just AMD gear in there. There is the universal top plate that allows the cooler to install in any direction, no matter the socket orientation, and a back plate to go with it. There is also the CP9 tube, the wire fan clips, both AMD/Intel standoffs, a set for LGA2011/V3, a set of thumbscrews, and a set of locks for screws.
On the Intel side of the box, we found two top brackets and a back plate universal to most Intel spacing. They also included a LGA775 preload spacer to make sure you get the correct pressure for that specific socket. Additionally, they have included a black angled screwdriver to send down the holes in the top, and mount the cooler to the motherboard hardware.
The manual comes in two sheets, and a total of four languages are covered in them. The renderings and the text offered do a great job of walking you though the entire installation process, so you can see if you can beat that five minute installation time they set on the box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cryorig H5 Universal CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- God of War TV commercial trailer builds next months hype
- PUBG released on iOS and Android in the US
- NVIDIA teases 'future generation GPU architectures' at GDC
- Kingdome Come: Deliverance mod brings 'Ultimate Realism'
- Hunt: Showdown displayed in the amazing CRYENGINE V demo
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit