Accessories and Documentation
After opening the AMD side of the box and extracting the hardware, we found there was more than just AMD gear in there. There is the universal top plate that allows the cooler to install in any direction, no matter the socket orientation, and a back plate to go with it. There is also the CP9 tube, the wire fan clips, both AMD/Intel standoffs, a set for LGA2011/V3, a set of thumbscrews, and a set of locks for screws.
On the Intel side of the box, we found two top brackets and a back plate universal to most Intel spacing. They also included a LGA775 preload spacer to make sure you get the correct pressure for that specific socket. Additionally, they have included a black angled screwdriver to send down the holes in the top, and mount the cooler to the motherboard hardware.
The manual comes in two sheets, and a total of four languages are covered in them. The renderings and the text offered do a great job of walking you though the entire installation process, so you can see if you can beat that five minute installation time they set on the box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cryorig H5 Universal CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Toshiba to sell memory business for $18 billion
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower