Cryorig H5 Universal CPU Cooler
Once it is freed from its packaging, we see the H5 Ultimate and the preinstalled 140mm fan staring us back in the face. The fan does a great job of covering the fin area and offering a fair bit of airflow under the cooler to keep the motherboard components cool as well.
Without the fan blocking the view, we can easily see the Hive Fin design of the leading edge. This is also where the Jet Fin Acceleration takes place, as the fins taper in toward each other further in the body of the cooler.
The fan easily clips onto the very thin rail at the front of the cooler. The side offers two openings, and the majority of it has been closed off. Of course, with this cooler, there is a section near the back to accept a second fan.
The rear of the cooler takes on an aggressive shape, just like we saw in the H5. Tabs extend at angles to support a fan flush to the cooler, but a lot if the fin has been removed to allow for better efficiency for the optional second fan.
Since this is identical from side to side, at this time, we would like to point out the top and bottom of the stack because there are thick plastic caps placed on them to increase the cooler's aesthetic appeal in a unique way.
Now we can really see the cap applied to the top of the H5 Universal. We can see a thick black top fin similar to the one we saw with the H7, but this time it is also covered with this white plastic cap with a pair of mounting holes and the Cryorig logo on it.
Due to them having to slide the fins onto the heat pipes prior to adding the lower cap, it is cut away at the other end so everything slides easily into place before the plastic push pins are set through the fins to lock it in. We can also see that the mounting hardware for the MultiSeg design is already on the base of the cooler.
After removing the protective film from the base, and setting a couple of screws upon it, we see that the base is left with a rough finish. The visible milling marks aren't as prominent as in most bases, but this slightly convex base is not shined to a mirror polish either.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cryorig H5 Universal CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bad Habit release new trailer for Switch title Marble It Up!
- Keep calm as Dark Souls Remastered debuts to Nintendo Switch
- Android 17 officially joins Dragon Ball FighterZ roster
- Battlerite Royale Early Access trailer released
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, official launch trailer released
- Dial +1-844-319-0999 Dell technical support phone number for Dell help
- For Sale [10 Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $5,990CAD
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- اقرب توكيل وايت ويل شبرا الخيمة (01225025360) توكيل ص¡
- EP2C602 wont post
- Xola Online Booking Platform Launches Travel Industry's First App Marketplace for In-Destination Tour and Activity Providers
- Creative's Super X-Fi Magical Headphone Holography Launches
- New ELiMENT Duplex LC Uniboot Connector Offers Highly Engineered Process and Ease of Installation
- Sevatec Announces Partnership with George Mason University
- VOTI DETECTION Announces the Launch of a Powerful Compact Table Top 3D Perspective X-Ray Security Scanner