Let's dig deeper
As mentioned before, this headset offers a nice and light-feeling package when compared to other headsets I've used in the recent past (Tt eSPORTS Dracco Captain, CM Storm CERES 500 and the Tt eSPORTS Shock 3D 7.1 in particular), however, it puts a little bit of pressure on your head.
After three hours of wear, I started to notice my ears getting a little hot, and this is due to a few reasons. The headset must clamp tight to stay on as it is light and small, and the on-ear cushion design, coupled with the fact its leather, makes for hotter ears. It's no major concern and I've certainly had worse, however, it still can't beat in-ear options when on long-haul flights.
In the hand, the product does feel a little flimsy, however, after a few personal 'tests' which involved bending it different ways, throwing it on the ground and hitting it on the table, no damage was seen. The flimsy feel would be due to it being so small, bendy and light, coupled with the plastic outer shell on the ear-cups.
As mentioned, there is no microphone included with the product, so if you plan to use this as a dedicated LAN audio option, it might be okay, otherwise, I suggest grabbing a cheap USB option to take just in case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz