Let's dig deeper
As mentioned before, this headset offers a nice and light-feeling package when compared to other headsets I've used in the recent past (Tt eSPORTS Dracco Captain, CM Storm CERES 500 and the Tt eSPORTS Shock 3D 7.1 in particular), however, it puts a little bit of pressure on your head.
After three hours of wear, I started to notice my ears getting a little hot, and this is due to a few reasons. The headset must clamp tight to stay on as it is light and small, and the on-ear cushion design, coupled with the fact its leather, makes for hotter ears. It's no major concern and I've certainly had worse, however, it still can't beat in-ear options when on long-haul flights.
In the hand, the product does feel a little flimsy, however, after a few personal 'tests' which involved bending it different ways, throwing it on the ground and hitting it on the table, no damage was seen. The flimsy feel would be due to it being so small, bendy and light, coupled with the plastic outer shell on the ear-cups.
As mentioned, there is no microphone included with the product, so if you plan to use this as a dedicated LAN audio option, it might be okay, otherwise, I suggest grabbing a cheap USB option to take just in case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit