Accessories and Documentation
Along with the cooler inside of the box, there are three bags of goodies to grab, and a syringe of Cryorig CP9 thermal paste. One bag has all of the paperwork, another bag contains mounting hardware, and yet another bag contains a pair of extra wire fan clips for adding a second fan.
The mounting hardware is to be used for both Intel and AMD since the back plate is universal. The screws on the right go through the appropriate holes in the plate, and once they are through the motherboard, the plastic sleeves shown at the left slide over the screws and lock them all in place. There are Phillips heads on the screws to facilitate mounting since these screw into the X-bar on the base of the cooler.
The installation guide takes you through all the steps needed to mount the H7 to any compatible motherboard. We opened up the English version, and snapped this image to help explain the hardware, and show how well the images and text walk you through the process.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cryorig H7 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Every character trailer for Soulcalibur VI/combat tutorial
- Job J Stauffer reveals his experience working at Rockstar
- Fox flies Starlink: Battle for Atlas onto Nintendo Switch
- Ubisoft release For Honor 'Marching Fire' gameplay trailer
- Spider-Man 'The Heist' DLC adds 3 suits, October 23rd launch
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam