Benchmarks - Sequential and Mixed Workloads
Our Sequential read/write workload is centered on 128K transfer sizes with a Queue Depth of eight.
Sequential results utilizing RAID 0 had the N4310 producing 57 MB/s read, followed by 50 MB/s write.
RAID 5 allowed the N4310 to bring out a bit more in our charts. Here we have 56 MB/s for read, and 46 MB/s write.
RAID 10 did quite well; read performance topped out at 61 MB/s, while write performance hovered around 46 MB/s.
In our mixed workload testing, the Thecus did really well in RAID 0 with our workstation IOPS reaching 695, all the way down to the database touching 995 IOPS.
RAID 5 still had the N4310 producing some really good numbers. Above, we have a peak of 630 IOPS with Web Server to 261 IOPS with email server.
Switching to RAID 10, the Thecus still was able to outperform other solutions in our charts. Peak numbers came in at 727 IOPS in our database workload, while 347 IOPS in email server was the low point.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield V goes GOLD, with DICE prepared for November 19
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam