Inside the T60-SFX
With the left panel off of the chassis, we can finally see inside of this compact design. Of course, we do immediately have to remove the red SSD plate to view the rest.
This steel plate used to hold a 3.5" drive is screwed to the roof of the chassis. There is no need to remove this unless you do not plan to use it, as the motherboard tray is drilled to access the mounting screws.
The motherboard tray is solid from the left until it opens up to accept the PSU at the right. While the bottom is ventilated to match the panel that covers it, there are only the four standoff holes to fill, and no CPU cooler back plate access.
The rear of the chassis has the back side of the outlet and the PSU extension cable running across the top; under it is the clear finned fan that offers silence and powered ventilation.
All of the wiring terminates in these ends here. There is the native USB 3.0 connection, the angled PSU adapter end, a three-pin connection to power the fan, and leads for LEDs and the power switch.
Behind the motherboard tray, there is less than 3mm of room between it and the panel, so there isn't going to be any wires hiding here. The panel really only needs to come off this side to allow you to mount the PSU at the front of the chassis, and connect the extension cable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit