The front of the EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SuperSC ACX 2.0+ box is nice and plain, and to the right, we can see that this has the ACX 2.0+ cooler, which is explained as being much better than competing cards and coolers.
On the back, we have a fully detailed rundown of what to expect not just from the video card, but from the Maxwell architecture underneath. We also find out the display output configuration, and we have multiple languages to boot.
On the sides of the box, we get a rundown of the ACX 2.0+ cooler and that EVGA is still the #1 seller of US and UK cards for NVIDIA.
The bottom, and top of the box.
Inside of the box, was much more than I expected.
We have a lot of things in the box, starting from the top left, we have a DVI to VGA connector and 8-pin power connector. From there, we have the User Guide, installation CD, manual, important notice on the fans not spinning unless the card gets above 60-65C, a look at EVGA's range of power supplies, a deeper look at the ACX 2.0+ cooler, and a wicked sticker to slap on the front of your case.
There's even a massive poster in the box, and an even bigger duo of stickers, too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds replay function tested ahead of v1.0 release
- Samsung's mid-range 2018 phones might feature 18:9 displays
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Bad Company 3 could be joined by new Battlefield set in WWII
- Battlegrounds already has over 1 million playing on Xbox One
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series