Benchmarks - Wired Throughput
LAN to LAN throughput for the Nighthawk X4 topped out at 952 Mbps. This score places the Nighthawk X4 right with the Linksys E8350, and slightly quicker than the RT87U from ASUS.
WAN to LAN throughput reached 919 Mbps, so the Nighthawk X4 comes in behind both the E8350 and the RT87U by a margin of roughly 30 Mbps.
Benchmarks - Wireless Throughput
Moving over to wireless throughput, we have the X4 coming in at 121 Mbps on the 40MHz band, and 124 Mbps on the 20MHz band.
The Nighthawk X4's 5GHz performance was nearly spot on with the Linksys E8350. This comes as no surprise, as these units share a fairly similar hardware platform. The 80MHz band topped the charts at 470 Mbps, while the 20MHz and 40MHz bands came in at 186 Mbps and 313 Mbps respectively.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ferrari designer building $2 million electric hypercar
- Opera is the first browser with a built-in crypto wallet
- Samsung announces 8Gb LPDDR5, ready for the world of 5G/AI
- Why Atari VCS doesn't use Ryzen APU
- Atari VCS upgraded to 8GB of unified memory
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit