Netgear Nighthawk X4 AC2350
Packaging for the Nighthawk X4 follows the same design we found with both the R7000 and R8000. Above, we have an image of the router centered on the box, with marketing information below.
The back of the packaging carries additional information about the Nighthawk, along with ideal usage scenarios.
Scope of delivery for the X4 includes the power adapter, Ethernet cable, and reading materials. The antennas for this solution are numbered, and correspond to specific locations in which they should be installed.
The Nighthawk X4 shares its appearance with the R7000, as seen in the image above. The front of the router has a selection of LEDs denoting everything from wireless activity to power and WPS.
The left side of the router (if you're looking at the back) houses the eSATA port, and one of the antenna connections.
Flipping to the other side of the router, we find both of the USB 3.0 ports with yet another antenna connection at the top.
The back of the router itself houses all five of the gigabit ports; the WAN is colored yellow, and the LAN is black. You will also find two more antenna connections, along with the reset and power buttons. In addition, if you are the type that likes to operate their router in a stealth mode, there is a switch to the far left that turns off all LEDs on the router.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new MEK ULTRA gaming rigs pack GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Blizzard to share 'some Diablo-related news at BlizzCon 2018
- Black Ops 4 weekend sales don't beat Black Ops 3
- Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer shows renegade thievery
- ZeniMax Online making new MMORPG
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam