Accessories and Documentation
Inside of a box, sealed in a larger bag, we find all of the hardware Thermalright provides. There is the cross bar to mount the cooler, a bag of screws and risers, and a packet of Chill Factor paste at the top. The bottom offers AMD and Intel plastic spacers packed in with the fan isolation pads; there is also the top mounting ring, and the pair of fan clips to mount the 92mm fan.
As for that 92mm fan, we get this black framed fan with seven wide, white blades. Of course, this fan tops out at near 40CFM, but with PWM in control of that four-pin power connection, it is likely that you won't see nearly that much in normal operations, allowing Thermalright to claim that this is a nearly passive cooling solution.
We are also given the installation guide that starts out with a parts checklist, and then breaks into separated AMD and Intel mounting instructions. While the text and explanations are not all that great, the diagrams and imagery used should easily get you through the installation process with little hassle.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermalright Macho90 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM