The Zotac CI320 (reviewed here) also uses a Celeron N2930 CPU with similar clocks; however it has double the cores (4 vs 2) of the Celeron N2808 that the LIVA X uses.
The higher number of CPU cores of the Zotac system make it the winner in the CPU tests.
Both systems have similar graphics setups, however, the difference in the CPUs makes the scores differ.
PCMark8-Conventional Work Test:
I actually expected the LIVA X to win in this one. The LIVA X has better RAM setup and this is where that shines.
The eMMC gets beat here by the normal 2.5-inch SSD that the Zotac system uses, however, we will see the impact of using eMMC compared to a standard SSD in the power consumption tests. The LIVA X is capable of housing an mSATA drive, which could beat the drive included in the Zotac system, but that is an aftermarket upgrade and outside the purview of this review.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and System]
- Page 3 [Teardown of the LIVA X]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 5 [CPU, Graphics, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 6 [Temperature and Power Consumption]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM