The front of the packaging offers up the company name at the top left, with the Kelvin S36 naming to the right. Along with the large image of the S36 in the middle, Fractal shows us that we should expect this AIO to be powerful, quiet, and expandable.
Along with an exploded diagram of the head unit on this side of the box, Fractal also points out the shiny metal top plate, the Alphacool pump, insulation, standard fittings, custom jet plate, and the solid copper base plate.
Around the back of the box, we see the naming again at the top, but under that, we find what Fractal Design has to say about their Kelvin series coolers with a close up image of the head unit, and a better look at the radiator.
On the last panel, we find the dimensional renderings of the radiator in the S36, and below that is the listing of what is included inside of the box.
After opening the box and sliding the thin layer of foam out of the way, we can see that all of the parts inside that are resting inside of the cardboard tray are also wrapped in plastic. So, not only are the parts prevented from touching each other, but there is also no way that the cardboard will rub against the painted surfaces. This thoughtful packaging allowed us to receive our Kelvin S36 in great condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Fractal Design Kelvin S36 AIO CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X $1,500 (Buy on our Site www.BizFests.com)
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8010LH Review
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit