ZOTAC has crafted a mostly plain, but still aftermarket look with their GTX 960 AMP! Edition card. We have a dual-slot card that requires a single 6-pin PCIe connector, with a dual fan cooler and massive heat pipe array underneath to keep it nice and cool. Let's take a closer look.
Before you can use the card, you'll need to remove the sticker you see above. It also shows you that there is something that ZOTAC calls "Freeze Tech" which is "integrating performance, silence, and efficiency into cooling" so that the "fans will stop spinning in low loads".
Looking directly at the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 960 AMP! Edition, we can see the two fans that will keep the entire card nice and cool. Underneath that is a nice big heat sink and heat pipe setup that will draw the heat from the Maxwell-powered GPU, through to the fans that will push it out and away.
On the back, I'm surprised to see a backplate on a cheaper card, but here we are. The backplate has a couple of uses: for one, it looks great. Secondly, it takes more heat from the card which is always good, and dissipates it behind the card. This is especially important when two of these are used in SLI.
Here we have the single 6-pin PCIe power connector, which will keep the power consumption down on the GTX 960 AMP! Edition.
The SLI connector is out in the open, making two of these in SLI nice and easy to set up.
As you can see, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 960 AMP! Edition is a very nice looking card indeed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz