Once the proper UIX version is downloaded, installed, and opened up, the software looks just like what the 700M offered us. To the left, under the profile management tab, you can select which of the three profiles to use. The performance tab near the bottom left offers the DPI settings, polling rate, angle snapping, click and pointer speeds, and even what level the sniper button jumps to.
In the key assignment tab, you can rearrange the functions to fit your desired layout, and it can be changed to something completely different in each profile. In this window, we are seeing just the basic options of what the eight buttons can be set to do for you.
Still in the key assignment, but this time looking at the advanced options, we see that the default options here are to use one of the four DPI levels and assign them each to a specific button. You can make them DPI selector buttons, and there is even an option to cycle though them with just one button to free up the others for more programming.
Of course, any software would be incomplete without a Macro Manager, and that is what we have here. First, select "Macro," then set a group by clicking on "New Group." Then, the software will allow you to click on "New Macro" to get the window at the left side. All of the options are present in that window, from time delays to spamming commands, and even the ability to record mouse movement within the Macro.
The last section to cover is the lighting control section. Here you can adjust only the side band of LEDs; even though the image shows the DPI LEDs matching, this was not possible to accomplish. However, when it comes to that LED band on the left side, you can click on the color wheel to select, move the sliders below, or click and enter the RGB code to set that section to any color that fits the mood of the environment.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 2 remake PC requirements announced
- Gears of War 5 on PC scales incredibly well, up to 120FPS
- Red Dead Redemption 2 may come to PC
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY Global, just $12.32
- Nintendo and Microsoft take a 'cross-play' jab at Sony
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and Ryzen 5 2600 Review
- Best SSD For Gaming: Over 120 SSDs Tested!
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit