Tt eSPORTS CHALLENGER Prime Continued
The built-in wrist rest looks to be very shiny from afar, as if your hands would just slide right off. To combat that, a thick layer of textured diamonds have been used so that it can be shiny, yet still offer grip, and not show hand prints.
The right side of the CHALLENGER Prime is identical to what we found on the left, but this time we have extended the feet under the keyboard. While the angle of the caps is no longer tilting away from the user, the arrangement is still pretty flat, rather than offering more of an angle towards the user.
The cable that you will eventually use to plug in the CHALLENGER Prime to your PC is only 1.5 meters long, but offers braided covering, and an inline choke. The USB 2.0 connection has a stylized cover with the battle dragon on it to make it much simpler to find in a darkened rear I/O panel.
Under the CHALLENGER Prime, we find there are six rubber pads to keep the board from moving on the desk. Along with around twenty screw holes, there are also nine drain holes to allow fluids to pass through and drain out of this keyboard. We don't suggest you pour anything into your keyboard, but the drainage should help in the event of an accidental spill.
This is a very affordable solution, and concessions are sometimes made to keep production costs to a minimum, but we didn't care much for the fact that when the feet are extended, you lose grip on the back edge of the keyboard. With such a light keyboard, it was easy to slide around like this, and we did find ourselves collapsing the feet quite often.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Tt eSPORTS CHALLENGER Prime Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Tt eSPORTS CHALLENGER Prime Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's new X399 Designare EX motherboard looks GREAT
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Google buys HTC's mobile division for $1.1 billion
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower