Accessories and Documentation
The hardware sent with the NiC L32 covers all of your needs. Here we have the cross bar at the top with its mounting screws, while across the middle we find the mounting plates. The plate to the left is the universal back plate, which is isolated with a rubber pad. The plate to the right is what the cross bar mounts to, and it goes above the motherboard.
Here we have the standoffs that support the top plate at the left. The screws to mount the top plate to the standoffs follow those, and the silver screws are what hold the standoffs to the motherboard through the back plate. Of course, since this is also LGA2011 capable, thicker screws are offered for use with that socket at the right.
We are given two wire fan clips that are designed to allow you to install the fan as low as possible; the clips even including bends to wrap tightly to the cooler and hold the fan securely. In the center of those, we also have the small tube of thermal paste that Thermaltake includes to make life a bit easier.
This PLA14025S12H fan supplied in the kit has a bright red frame, and eleven white blades to deliver the higher CFM and static pressure rating we discussed. Note that the holes on the frame are not typical; this is intended for CPU coolers only.
There are two sets of instructions in the kit, so Thermaltake can cover all of its markets without having to pack the cooler paperwork separately for each market. There is also the warranty information, which explains just what Thermaltake will cover.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake NiC L32 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Officially licenced wireless GameCube controllers announced
- Bitmain announces next-gen Antminer ASICs ship soon with 7nm
- NCIX servers sold on Craigslist with 15 years of user data
- GIVEAWAY: ADATA SPECTRIX D80 DDR4 3000MHz 32GB Memory Kit
- DICE addresses ridiculous death experience in Battlefield V
- EP2C602 wont post
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- صيانة كلفينيتور مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجات كلفين
- Battery Issue
- AkkenCloud Announces Vendor Management Systems Integration Partnership with JobRobotix
- USR ID adds tamper alert feature to mobile phone proximity lock app Leash
- Bitmain Announces Next-Generation ASIC Chip, New Mining Machine will be Available Soon
- Awesome Adventuring on the Go: Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse launches today on Nintendo Switch
- Uncle Death Radically Skateboards His Way to PC in LET IT DIE, Coming Soon to Steam