Toshiba HK3R2 Internals
The Toshiba HK3R2 THNSNJ960PCS3 comes in a 2.5" form factor with a slim 7mm z-height in a feather-light alloy case. The large indentation on the bottom of the case raises thermal pads up to mate with the components mounted on the PCB.
The HK3R2 utilizes small thermal pads that are strategically placed to wick away heat from the components, and transfer it to the case. The PCB is secured into the case with four additional fasteners.
The HK3R2 features eight Toshiba A19nm MLC Toggle NAND packages, and two large capacitors. These capacitors flush any data in transit down to NAND in the event of a power failure. 1GB of Micron DDR3 800MHz DRAM serves as the cache for the SSD. There are no surface mounted components on the bottom of the PCB, but additional thermal pads pull heat from the rear of the packages.
The proprietary Toshiba TC358790XBG controller powers the HK3R2. This controller was also utilized in the HK3R series, providing it with a track record of reliability. The Toshiba designed TC358790XBG controller powers the HK3R2.
Toshiba HK3R2 Specifications
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ROME: Total War is coming to iPhone, August 23rd
- Micron Outs In-House High Performance NVMe SSD Controller
- Silicon Motion Details SM2270 Enterprise SSD Controller
- Fullbright's Gone Hone will debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Dr. Strange/Avengers buildings spotted in Spider-Man trailer
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: What We Know So Far
- Can't get RAM to run at rated speeds with XMP
- Buy (2 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1,398
- Buy (10 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,500
- Buy (5 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,150
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada
- Razer NOMMO Pro is Available For Purchase
- Beat-'Em-Up Coffee Crisis Out On Xbox One Today
- New World Boss Karanda Coming to Black Desert Online SEA