Here we have a person (with glasses) up-close, 1 foot away, indoors. The next shot is of a person 100ft away outdoors.
The first image is of an incandescent light bulb. The second image is of a hot cup of coffee with some foam at the top.
This image might be less recognizable, it is my 3D printer.
This is the inside of the printer about one hour into a job. The bed of the printer is heated, and from what I can see, it isn't very evenly heated either. The shot next to it is of the same thing, but we can see the extruder head and its high temperature.
First off, we have a computer on an open bench, meaning it is not in a case. The hottest point is the voltage regulator area, which is what one would expect. It is nice to see that the heat sink and fans are working well, blowing all the hot air from left to right.
The second image is an up-close to find a hotspot on the circuit board. The round ghost-like images are of can-type capacitors, the hot spot is an IC, and the little dark spots are SMD parts (resistors and capacitors).
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications]
- Page 2 [A Closer Look at the Camera and Installation]
- Page 3 [Software]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- US rapper Soulja Boy announces his own... CONSOLE?!
- Overwatch update adds Ashe, balances everything else
- AMD EPYC Rome: 64C/128T processor teased at 2.35GHz
- Samsung Galaxy F rumors: March 2019, costs up to $1770
- Capcom may continue cloud-based Switch games
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms