Here we have a person (with glasses) up-close, 1 foot away, indoors. The next shot is of a person 100ft away outdoors.
The first image is of an incandescent light bulb. The second image is of a hot cup of coffee with some foam at the top.
This image might be less recognizable, it is my 3D printer.
This is the inside of the printer about one hour into a job. The bed of the printer is heated, and from what I can see, it isn't very evenly heated either. The shot next to it is of the same thing, but we can see the extruder head and its high temperature.
First off, we have a computer on an open bench, meaning it is not in a case. The hottest point is the voltage regulator area, which is what one would expect. It is nice to see that the heat sink and fans are working well, blowing all the hot air from left to right.
The second image is an up-close to find a hotspot on the circuit board. The round ghost-like images are of can-type capacitors, the hot spot is an IC, and the little dark spots are SMD parts (resistors and capacitors).
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Specifications]
- Page 2 [A Closer Look at the Camera and Installation]
- Page 3 [Software]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series