As Thermaltake has done for a while now, they use plain cardboard with black printing to display what they want to show. On the front, we find the company and chassis naming near the top, and in the thick black band is a rendering of the Core X9 chassis inside with icons for LCS, modularity, and stacking abilities.
Here we find the naming at the top, and just below the handle is another rendering of the chassis, leaving the bottom for multilingual listings of the I/O configuration, included fans, drive expansions, and motherboard compatibility.
The back of the box looks near identical to what we saw around front. This time, however, the rendering in the middle is an exploded diagram of the chassis and shows every part within the chassis, and which ones come out, and as you can see, everything comes out of the Core X9.
For those that will be picking this up from a brick and mortar location, this side of the package will come in handy to refresh you of the specifications chart we covered to remind you of just how large and feature rich the Core X9 really is.
To allow the Core X9 to arrive in really good condition, and we say this only because our side panel window was scratched some in transit, otherwise the thin Styrofoam caps and the plastic liner did their job protecting the outside. It happened to be a freely floating hardware bag inside the chassis that caused the only damage we saw.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds replay function tested ahead of v1.0 release
- Samsung's mid-range 2018 phones might feature 18:9 displays
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Bad Company 3 could be joined by new Battlefield set in WWII
- Battlegrounds already has over 1 million playing on Xbox One
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series